Brooke's Favorite Things
Home is where my heart it, and it makes me the happiest when I get to share my favorite & most used products in my home, with you!
1. Breville Barista Pro Espresso Machine // I waited yearssss to finally invest in this beauty and boy do I regret waiting so long! This makes THE best homemade lattes & I look forward to it every single morning.
2. Disco Ball Planter // Because life is too short not to have light bouncing off every wall of your home as the sun shines! This little planter truly brings so much joy to our walls, especially in the winter when we're spending more time inside.
3. Stanley Tumbler // Listen, I refused to buy one of these for years because I was a yeti gal through & through.. but was gifted this 40 oz tumbler and it quite literally never leaves my side! Fits in your car cupholder and motivates me to stay hydrated throughout the day! Level it up (#wellness) by swapping out the plastic straw for these glass straws!
4. Lushious Lemon Foaming Hand Soap // As a recovering bath & body works lover.. this hand soap gives me LIFE! Ditch the toxins without sacrificing the best smelling hand soap at every counter in your home.
5. Kindle Paperwhite // Hands down one of the best gifts I've ever received & the only way I pick up a book these days!
6. Ilia Skin Tint // If you're looking for the perfect foundation for summer (I use it all year round) this is it! Nontoxic, mineral SPF 40, and gives you coverage without feeling cake-y
7. Lululemon Align Biker Shorts // My absolute must have shorts for summer! Literally buy them in every color (jk, but seriously - they're so comfy) and I can't tell the difference between the pair I bought 3 years ago and the pair I just bought this week.
8. The Aria Diffuser // The most magical diffuser you’ll ever own. It has a beautiful wood base, with a glass dome, and covers over 450 square feet. Just add 6-10 drops of essential oils and prepare for bliss.. I'm currently diffusing a blend that smells like an anthropologie candle without the toxins!
What are your favorite things right now!?